A single action, hand operated ATEX approved piston pump for transfer of fuels and oils from a drum or small container.
Supplied with a 1.5m length of conductive fuel delivery hose and spout. The M64 x 4 and G2” threads integrated in the housing enable simple assembly. The K 10 C is available with two different suction pipes.
For diesel, RME (Rapeseed-Methyl-Ester), petroleum (hazard class AI-III), Kerosene (hazard class AI-II), gas oil, low viscosity mineral oils and antifreeze (concentrate).
- For drums and small containers
- Pumping capacity approx 0.25 l/stroke (depending on viscosity and system)
- Single-action piston pump with siphonic action
- Drum thread M 64 x 4 and 2″ Male
- Telescopic suction pipe 470-925 mm
- 1.5 m conductive fuel delivery hose with anti-kink spring
- Clasp for padlock
Capacity: 0.25 l/stroke
Suction Pipe Length: Telescopic 470 – 925 mm
Weight: 2.3 kg
Diameter: 92 mm
Height: 257 mm
Drum Thread: M 64 x 4 / 2″ Male
Conforms to: ATEX Directive 94/9/EC (also known as ‘ATEX 95’ or ‘the ATEX Equipment Directive’) and ATEX Directive 2014-34-EU
ATEX approval: Ex II 2/2 G c IIA T3
|103 083 000||K 10 C Hand pump, rigid suction pipe no hose|
|103 089 100||K 10 C Hand pump, telescopic suction pipe + hose|
|103 089 000||K 10 C Hand pump, telescopic suction pipe no hose|