The HDM pro is part of TECALEMIT’s innovative and professional diesel dispensing range, allowing large fill quantities to be dispensed quickly. Complete with a clean hose system and optional hose mast.
The HDM pro variant enables up to 2,000 drivers and vehicles to be serviced, and the processing of approximately 10,000 tank operations. Drivers and vehicles can identify themselves easily with a transponder tag. All tank operations can be accessed easily via the standard USB port and transferred to a computer. The procedure is simple and allows you to maintain an overview at all times.
The HDM pro offers a maximum of features with its free fuel data management either via PC software or web software (basic module). Benefit from permanent access to your fuel data – anytime and anywhere. Simply register at www.mytecalemit.com and start. Usable on PC, tablet, Mac and smartphones.
The HDM pro offers the best of both worlds: an unbeatable, high-end automatic dispenser, and a reliable, robust and high-performance professional pump for your fleet.
- Fuel management system complete with PC- software, includes USB interface for easiest data transfer
- Tracks up to 2,000 users and 2000 vehicles
- Saves up to 10,000 transactions
- Easy to use menu with multiple user options and transponder tag reader included
- USB interface to access data as standard
- Rotary vane pump with single-phase asynchronous motor
- Oval gear meter with pulse generator
- Two-line illuminated monochrome display, character height 8 or 19 mm
- Tank level ability option
- Level probe RS 232, RS 422 LAN, WLAN, & GPRS interface options available
- Gear pump with gas separator, filter.
- TRbF compliant, incl. drip tray and leak monitoring.
- 4-piston meter with pulse generator
- With EC-type examination certificate (MID)
- Large graphical display screen 640 x 480
- Second dispensing point software included e. g. AdBlue®
mytecalemit Cloud ready
Maximum Suction Lift: 4 m
Drive: AC motor 1.1 KW incl. motor protection
Electrical Connection: 3/N/PE AC 50 Hz 400 V
Maximum Operating Pressure: 3.5 bar
Accuracy: better than 0.5%
Viscosity Range: 1-20 mPa·s
Display: 640 x 480 px
|Part Number||Description||Pump Capacity||Dimensions||Weight|
|110 600 350||HDM 50 pro||50 l/min||573 x 445 x 1426 mm||210 kg|
|110 600 450||HDM 80 pro||80 l/min||573 x 445 x 1426 mm||210 kg|
|110 600 550||HDM 150 pro||140 l/min||1152 x 445 x 1426 mm||210 kg|
|110 600 650||HDM 150/50 pro||140 & 50 l/min||1152 x 445 x 1426 mm||230 kg|