Rugged and easy to install, this unique package offers benefits that you would expect to find on much more expensive systems.
The HDM eco diesel fuel dispenser is a great example of user friendliness and out of the box engineering. An Electrical and fuel supply line is all you need to start up your system. The HDM eco dispenser is an incredibly easy package to set up, simply connect your supply line and power, decide the number of users (up to 2,000) and your system is ready to go.
The HDM eco offers a maximum of features with its free fuel data management either via PC software or web software (basic module). Benefit from permanent access to your fuel data – anytime and anywhere. Simply register at www.mytecalemit.com and start. Usable on PC, tablet, Mac and smartphones.
- Suitable for small and large commercial fleets dispensing up to 100 l/min
- Fuel management system complete with PC- software, includes USB interface for easiest data transfer
- Tracks up to 2,000 users and 2000 vehicles
- Saves up to 10,000 transactions
- Easy to use menu with multiple user options and transponder tag reader included
- USB interface to access data as standard
- Rotary vane pump with single-phase asynchronous motor
- Oval gear meter with pulse generator
- Two-line illuminated monochrome display, character height 8 or 19 mm.
- Tank level ability option
- Level probe RS 232, RS 422 LAN, WLAN, & GPRS interface options available
Suction Height: 3.5 m
Discharge Hose: DN 19 x 4 m
Tap Count: 1
Connection Suction Side: 1 in
Accuracy: +/- 0.5 %
Temperature Range: -20°C to 55°C
Power Supply: 230 V / 50 Hz
|Part Number||Description||Flow Rate|
|110 700 860||HDM 60 eco Station||55 l/min|
|110 700 960||HDM 60 eco Box||55 l/min|
|110 700 930||HDM eco box 12 v||45 l/min|
|110 700 880||HDM 80 eco Station||75 l/min|
|110 700 980||HDM 80 eco Box||75 l/min|
|110 701 000||HDM 100 eco||100 l/min|
|110 701 100||HDM 100 eco Box||100 l/min|