The NEW generation of FMT electronic flow meters from TECALEMIT impresses with its robust versatility for use with a wide range of liquids.
ONE meter for all flow directions!
Flow rate meter with illuminated digital display for streaming liquids utilizing the measurement principle of a turbine wheel counter. Suitable for diesel/fuel oil, AdBlue®, radiator antifreeze and water.
The two-line LED display shows the current dispensation values and the total stored volume or 8 partial stored volumes. The display can be mounted to fit the viewing angle or moved about even after being installed.
The symmetric measurement chamber allows the device to be used with all flow directions. The measurement precision is better than ±1%, the nominal operating pressure is 10 bar, and the burst pressure is greater than 20 bar.
Features & Benefits
- For use with a wide range of liquids such as fuel oil/ diesel, water, AdBlue®, and antifreeze.
- Display can be rotated in 90⁰ increments.
- Meter is freely rotatable after installation
- Precise, robust, versatile
- Freely rotatable after installation
- Variable display orientation
- Large, illuminated display
- Precise measurements — less than ±1%
- Shows flow rate
- 6-digit display
- Burst pressure of 20 bar
- Flow Rate5-120 l/min
- Nominal Pressure10 bar / 145 psi
- Viscosity Range0.8 - 40 mPa.s
- External Thread1 in
- Partial stored volumes8
- Measurement precision± 1% (after calibration)
- Battery2 x 1.5 V AAA/LR03 batteries
- Battery Lifeapprox. 5 years
- Displaytwo-line, LED-illuminated, 6-digit LCD display with a character height of 16 mm (main display)
- Operating Temperature-25°C to +55°C
- Medium Temperature-10°C to +40°C
- Mediadiesel/fuel oil, radiator antifreeze, AdBlue® and water
- Dimensions (W x D x H)120 x 52 x 85 mm
- Weight0.24 kg